CONSENT ON THE COLLECTION AND USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Frank Store, Inc. (hereinafter, the “Company”) wishes to collect and use the personal information as follows for the operation of our Fantrie services. Please read the following carefully and decide whether to consent or not.
1. Purpose of Collecting Using Personal Information and Items
Signing up for Fantrie account and Using the service: Email address, password, name (nickname), profile picture, subscription list, contact information, service use history, purchase and payment history in the service
- If consented by a user him/herself: name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, telecommunications service provider, whether he/she is a local or foreigner, encrypted user identification value (CI), duplication information (DI)
- If consented by legal representative: information of the legal representative (name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, telecommunications service provider, encrypted user identification value (CI), duplication information (DI))
Use and Settlement of Paid Service:
- Payment by credit card: card number (partial), card company name, etc.
- Payment by mobile number: mobile number, payment approval number, etc.
- Payment by wire transfer: name of beneficiary, account number, bank, etc.
- In case of using a gift certificate: number of the gift certificate, ID of the relevant website
- Settlement by other methods: name of beneficiary, account number, bank, etc.
Refund: Bank, account number, name of beneficiary, email
Issuance of cash receipts: Mobile number, cash receipt card number
Signing up for Fantrie account and Using the service: Date of birth, gender, access region
※ Notice on the personal information collected by users in the course of their using the service
Information such as device information (OS, screen size, device ID, phone model, device, and model name), IP address, cookies, visit time, unjust use record, and service use record may be automatically created for collection during the course of using Fantrie services.
※ Notice on the collection of personal information for marketing purposes such as provision of event information and participation opportunities, and advertisement information
The Company may collect the user’s personal information for the purpose of informing marketing and promotional activities related to newly launched services as well as various events, marketing and promotional activities related to Fantrie services. In case of additional collection of the personal information, the Company will obtain the user’s consent after notifying the purpose of collecting and using the personal information and the period of storing the personal information at the time of collecting the relevant personal information.
2. Period of Retaining and Using Personal Information
The Company, in principle, destroys the personal information of the user if the user withdraws from Fantrie service; provided, however, that if separately consented by the user concerning the retention period of the personal information, or otherwise stipulated by law to maintain a specific period of retaining the information, the personal information is safely stored for that specific period of time.
[If stipulated by law to store the information for a specific period of time]
ACT ON THE CONSUMER PROTECTION IN ELECTRONIC COMMERCE, ETC.
- Record on agreement or cancellation: kept for 5 years
- Record on payment and supply of goods, etc.: kept for 5 years
- Record on consumer complaints and dispute resolution: kept for 3 years
FRAMEWORK ACT ON ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS
- Record on distribution of electronic documents through certified electronic address: kept for 10 years
PROTECTION OF COMMUNICATIONS SECRETS ACT
- Log-in history: 3 months
3. Rights to Refuse to Consent on the Collection and Use of Personal Information
You have the right not to consent to the collection and use of the personal information and may refuse to consent by not consenting to the collection and use of the personal information or not indicating your personal information. However, if you refuse to consent on the required items, you may not be able to use the Fantrie services including signing up for membership.
I was informed in detail of the collection and use of each of the aforementioned information, fully understood the contents of this consent letter, and hereby consent to the Company’s collection and use of the aforementioned information for the said purposes.